Monday, April 26, 2010

EROTICA

I've been a bad girl and I need to be punished
My apology, meeting you at the door in a sheer black teddy, fishnets and stilettos
You're still upset.
You order me into the bedroom and tell me to lay down
I do as I am told.
I'm trying to be obedient, but my lioness instincts take over
Overpowering you, I lay you on your back cuffing both your hands to the post of the bed
You being powerless excites me.

I head over to the dresser retrieving two black silk scarves
One I use to blindfold you, the other I trace along the curves of your body
My excitement is shimmering
You're at my delicious mercy.

You lick your lips in anticipation
With ice cubes, I make cool circles along your neck and lips
I have a cool tongue.
You try to break free
I lean over and kiss you, then continue my cold therapy along your chest, over each nipple along that imaginary line that leads along your belly button
Your manhood beats.

You beg me to release you, but I'm afraid
I tease you, letting sweet juices flow along the crack of your lips
You can take it no more.
I release you
With unbound hands you punish me
Spinning me around and doing that tongue dance along my wet floor
You stop short of me peaking.

Like a rodeo, I ride
Taking out that "slippery when wet sign"
You place tension around my neck
Turning corners, speeding, slowing down, pulling brakes
I'm enjoying this journey.
Then finally.........

EVERY MOUNTAIN HAS ITS PEAK AND EVERY JOURNEY HAS AN END......

1 comment: